4089m2 Block in Town !
11 Sapphire Street, Murwillumbah NSW 2484
Welcome to this lovely family home situated on a sprawling 4089-square-meter block! This well-built home boasts 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, and parking for up to 5 vehicles, making it ideal for families seeking space and comfort.
Currently leased with reliable, long-term tenants at $770 per week until May 2025, this property offers a secure investment opportunity with immediate returns.
Featuring a brand-new colour bond roof and sturdy brick construction, this home exudes quality and durability. The gently sloping block provides a picturesque backdrop, while the established landscape garden beds are poised to display your vision.
Step inside to discover a spacious living room opening to the front balcony—a relaxing place to sit and reflect while enjoying the serenity and mountain views. The bright, central kitchen is perfect for culinary enthusiasts, offering ample meal preparation and storage space.
Additionally, this property boasts a large 21 x 6 powered outbuilding, providing sound options for storage, workshop space, or even a home gym. With 5 kW solar panel inverter system in place, you’ll enjoy reduced energy bills and environmental sustainability. You may further your green goals through the extensive garden beds or use the additional space for fruit trees.
This property presents multiple opportunities for tradespeople, home businesses, or car collectors. Zoned R2 general residential, there is also scope for redevelopment (STCA). Whether you’re looking for a peaceful retreat or a versatile space to pursue your passions, this residence answers the call.
• Large 4,089m2 elevated, gently sloping block
• Single-story, four-bedroom, two-bathroom brick home
• Warm and inviting living room opening out to undercover balcony
• Bright and spacious central kitchen and formal dining room
• Large, single-car garage with workspace and additional bathroom
• 5kw Solar panel inverter system, two **ltr rainwater tanks
• Extensive garden beds ready for planting
• 3.8 km to downtown Murwillumbah’s shops, cafes and entertainment
• 50m to Wollumbain High School
• 1.4km to Early Learning Journey Preschool
• 3.8km to Mount St Patrick College
• 26km to Cabarita Beach
• 36km to Gold Coast International Airport
Don’t miss out on this rare opportunity to own such a large slice of paradise. Contact Jason Dittmar 0477 711 858 to schedule an inspection, today.
Information contained on any marketing material, website or other portal should not be relied upon and you should make your own enquiries and seek your own independent advice with respect to any property advertised or the information about the property.