Stylish and Inviting Family Home in Hundred Hills
112 Riveroak Drive, Murwillumbah NSW 2484
Situated on an elevated and generous 764 sqm block, this welcoming family home has been thoughtfully renovated to blend contemporary style and functional living. Offering an array of welcoming features, this property is a lovely space for families seeking comfort, convenience, and a touch of luxury.
Spacious living and entertaining starts at the heart of this home with its open-plan family living, dining and kitchen area. The crisp, freshly painted surrounds, as well as the recently installed wood-burning fireplace, pair perfectly with the floor-length sheers across the living areas to create an ambience of style and sophistication.
The central kitchen allows uninterrupted entertaining as you transition from preparation to hosting through glass sliding doors, out to an extensive, undercover alfresco area. Further conveniences include the eat-at benchtop, walk-in pantry as well as direct garage access, making grocery unloading a breeze,
Four recently recarpeted bedrooms, each with built-in robes, provide ample space for family and guests. The master suite is a haven of relaxation with a walk-in robe featuring a trendy barn door and a private ensuite.
A designated study area and an additional lounge room cater to the needs of a modern family, offering spaces for work, study, or relaxation. Equipped with ceiling fans, ducted air, as well as a wood-burning fireplace, this home stays wonderfully temperate, ensuring your family’s comfort in every season.
If you can add a sense of style to a double car garage, this one would fit the bill. The addition of epoxy flooring gives the additional storage/workspace a bright and inviting appeal.
Positioned in the family-friendly neighbourhood of the Hundred Hills Estate, this home is close to local amenities, schools, and parks.
• Beautifully updated home, in Hundred Hills, on an elevated, 764sqm (approx) block
• Thoughtful updates including fresh paint, carpets, window treatments and additional storage
• Spacious and welcoming, open-plan family living, dining, and kitchen area
• Seamless indoor-outdoor lifestyle with glass sliding doors to an extensive alfresco area
• Central kitchen with eat-at benchtop, walk-in pantry, and direct garage access
• Four inviting, recarpeted bedrooms with built-in robes and stylish ceiling fans
• Master bedroom includes a walk-in wardrobe with barn door and private ensuite
• Designated study area and additional lounge room
• Ceiling fans, ducted air conditioning, and a wood-burning fireplace
• Double, automated garage complete with additional space for workshop or storage
• 6.6kw solar panels for efficient energy usage
• 400m to Riveroak Park
• 900m to Petite Early Learning Journey
• 3.8km to Murwillumbah High School
• 3.8km to Murwillumbah CBD, shopping, café, entertainment
• 34.6km to Gold Coast International Airport
• 25km to Cabarita Beach
If you would wish to learn more about this stylish, family home, contact Elizabeth Hickey today on 0474 908 555.
Information contained on any marketing material, website or other portal should not be relied upon and you should make your own enquiries and seek your own independent advice with respect to any property advertised or the information about the property.