Easy, Harmonious Living
213 Midginbil Road, Midginbil NSW 2484
A home amongst the gum trees, situated on 8.23 acres (approx.) is this most welcoming 3-bedroom, plus studio, rural property. A ranch-style, single-level home with a wrap-around veranda, to take in what this property offers, which is gorgeous mountain views, pristine rainforest, an abundance of bird life and room to roam.
You will find yourself unwinding, sitting indoors and able to enjoy the lush surroundings from every room. Gorgeous beamed ceilings, parquet flooring and a timber eat-at kitchen benchtop create a lovely and special feel to this home.
Offering absolute privacy and a serene setting around the pool and outdoor areas, this is a place to be enjoyed in all seasons. This red cedar home provides year-round comfort with a reverse cycle air conditioner and saltwater pool for those warm and balmy nights, and a wood-burning fireplace to enjoy the crisp days of winter.
Out of doors is where life happens, with a seasonal creek running through the property and room for the vegetable garden and children’s play equipment plus room for the dog, chickens and potential for horses.
The bright and inviting outdoor studio allows for additional living, sleeping, working from home, yoga or creative space.
Recent updates include the home being fully repainted both inside and out as well as a new 9.4kw solar electric system and water pump, making this home turn-key ready to enjoy.
The location allows extra enjoyment with its proximity to the Clarrie Hall Dam with its barbecue and picnic facilities, walking tracks as well and an excellent dam for canoeing and kayaking.
• 8 acres (approx.) to further build out, plant, entertain and relax
• Charming 3-bedroom rural home with additional studio
• Timber eat-at kitchen benchtop, beamed ceilings and parquet flooring
• Bright living with lush surroundings visible throughout
• Rainwater storage, additional outbuildings, outdoor deck and firepit
• Built-in saltwater swimming pool
• Fully repainted home, both interior and exterior
• 15.4km to Uki Village
• 29km to Murwillumbah’s cafes, shopping and entertainment
• 15.0km to Uki Public Primary School
• 29km to Murwillumbah High School
• 31km to Bhaktivedanta Swami Gurukula School
• 60.7km to Gold Coast International Airport
If you are seeking a home where you can enjoy a quiet moment amongst all that nature provides, contact Elizabeth Hickey on 0474 908 555 or Tania Sheppard on 0438 446 578 for schedule your inspection.
Information contained on any marketing material, website or other portal should not be relied upon and you should make your own enquiries and seek your own independent advice with respect to any property advertised or the information about the property.