A Harmonious Blend of Style and Practicality
40 Elouera Terrace, Bray Park NSW 2484
To book a time to view this amazing property, please call 02 6672 2499.
40 Elouera Terrace is marked by meticulous craftsmanship, and driven by an owner’s steadfast commitment to crafting the perfect, family home. This full brick, one-of-a-kind build, nestled in a quiet cul-de-sac with a captivating rural outlook, offers much to the discerning buyer.
The kerb appeal starts with the clean lines of a well-tended front garden, while the spotted gum front deck provides a charming welcome to all who enter. The beautifully presented sunlit interiors encompass both a main and mezzanine level, five bedrooms with options to incorporate one, or more, into a home business, with its own separate entrance.
Upon entering the home, the raked ceiling draws your gaze to the mezzanine level, with an additional living area, that invites you to enjoy elevated perspectives, of the home below. The spacious open-plan kitchen is the heart of the home. Gorgeous camphor laurel, raw edge benchtops, which also create a unique breakfast bar, generate a sense of warmth and invitation upon entry.
Step into the living room, anchored by a wood-burning fireplace, offering warmth and comfort during winter evenings. This full-brick home ensures a cool haven in the summer and a cozy retreat in the winter, providing a harmonious living space throughout the year.
The master bedroom is a sanctuary complete with a large, built-in wardrobe, ensuite, an additional outdoor seating area and access to the rear, undercover oasis. This clever and versatile addition caters to relaxation, and reflection, and is a beautiful space for gathering and entertaining. The outdoor space extends to a meticulously maintained, fully fenced rear yard with raised garden beds and a storage shed.
Indulge in the unique charm of this home, where every detail has been carefully curated to offer you a lifestyle of comfort and practicality.
• Elevated, 652sqm (approx) home on a quiet cul-de-sac with Tweed Valley vistas
• Unique, full brick construction marked by meticulous craftsmanship
• Lofty, raked ceilings and wood-burning fireplace for year-round comfort
• Terra Cotta tiled main floor, with sunken dining room opening to spotted gum deck
• Mezzanine level to enjoy an additional living area with an elevated perspective
• Central kitchen, with solid timber benchtop, skylight and breakfast bar
• Two ground floor rooms suitable for home office/business with separate entrance
• Three spacious bedrooms upstairs, each with stylish ceiling fans
• Generous and central family bathroom with bath tub and shower
• Cleverly designed external, undercover entertaining area or outdoor sitting room
• Newly installed BEKO dishwasher, recently repainted roof, raised rear garden beds
• Removable front fence panel to allow for caravan or car additional parking
• 2.3km to Murwillumbah’s cafes, shopping and entertainment
• 4.4km to the Murwillumbah start of the Northern Rivers Rail Trail
• 2.9km to Murwillumbah Public Primary School
• 2.3km to Murwillumbah High School
Information contained on any marketing material, website or other portal should not be relied upon and you should make your own enquiries and seek your own independent advice with respect to any property advertised or the information about the property.