WATER FRONT VILLA BARKALA
12 Barkala Court, Ocean Shores NSW 2483
An exquisite representation in the Byron shire of a Mediterranean villa in the idyllic seaside location of South Golden Beach.
The home celebrates the surroundings of its natural beauty embracing an enviable location. The renovation took the ultimate advantage of its location lending to a design that emulates a timeless, beachside retreat sanctuary vibe. You feel instantly relaxed and at home due to the well-thought-out floor plan, that captures an abundance of natural light, and canal and ocean breezes, through its clever design. The open plan living has an interior that flows effortlessly into an east wing for children and guests. The west wing provides the ultimate statement in luxury for the parent’s own private haven. An expansive outdoor entertaining area lends to the feeling of being overseas on a holiday featuring water view, tranquillity, rattan ceilings and sprawling bougainvillea.
– Distinct archways, French pattern travertine, original Rajah slate, timber, and micro cement lend to the timeless appeal and coastal aesthetic of this home.
– A centrally located kitchen inspired by travels to Greece has been the focal point for entertaining and many great meals using high-quality appliances such as Bora, Smeg, and a Fisher and Paykel double-draw dishwasher. The key features are a butler’s pantry with open shelving and custom joinery.
– Choose from four luxuriously-appointed bedroom suites with every room featuring an exclusive study and walk-in robe.
– One of the bedrooms is the ultimate statement of the Byron lifestyle dedicated exclusively the art of meditation.
– Bathrooms feature unique treasures from distant shores inclusive of marble sinks, micro cement custom joinery, and unique furniture sourced from India.
– Bigass fans are installed in all rooms as the property accesses passive cooling due to well-appointed window treatments, Velux skylights, and cathedral ceilings.
– A traditional rendered fireplace is a focal point in the lounge for the cosy winter nights in Northern New South Wales.
– An Idyllic alfresco entertaining area with water views of the canal, featuring a vegetable garden, and an abundance of mango, citrus, and papaya trees.
– A short 850m walk to Mrs Birdy’s Cafe, a 4-minute walk to the ocean, the Billinudgel nature reserve is a perfect place for a walk in the bush or to bird watch, and the local New Brighton Markets are open every Tuesday morning.
– The property is in a friendly neighbourhood and the home is in a cul-de-sac the ultimate address for young families or downsizers.
– Coolangatta airport 34 minutes – 47.4km. Ballina airport is 36 minutes and 50.1km.
– Ocean Shores Primary School is a 2-minute walk away. Lindisfarne Grammar School at Terranora accesses private transport from the local area.
Call Tania on 0438 446 578 for a private appointment.
Information contained on any marketing material, website or other portal should not be relied upon and you should make your own enquiries and seek your own independent advice with respect to any property advertised or the information about the property.