1950’s Character Home
62 Riverview Street, Murwillumbah NSW 2484
Retaining many original features, this mostly updated residence represents a sensational opportunity for those looking to work with a classic canvas. Original VJ boards, teak floorboards, original casement windows, and a retrofitted kitchen, with a walk-in pantry, are a fantastic start to your updating journey.
Light-filled living, including two separate laundry areas, a full family bathroom and additional toilet upstairs with a further shower block and toilet below, ceiling fans in each bedroom and a reverse cycle air conditioner in the living room.
With three bedrooms, including a master with a feature bay window and original built-in wardrobes, enclosed verandas and a fully fenced yard, this house offers comfortable living with character, opportunities and a great location. The abundance of storage and additional rooms under the home serves not only practical purposes but also opens up intriguing possibilities for those with a vision or specific requirements.
• Original features, such as teak floorboards, original casement windows, and VJ board
• Bright and spacious enclosed verandas offering additional layout options
• Three bedrooms, all with ceiling fans, master with built-in wardrobes
• Charming 1950’s retro kitchen with extensive walk-in pantry
• Rear garden ready for planting, fully fenced
• Three additional, secured spaces under the home offering additional living or storage
• 3kw solar with added Telsa solar
• Reverse cycle air conditioner in main living area
• 950m to Murwillumbah’s cafes, shopping and entertainment
• 1.7km to the Northern Rivers Rail Trail
• 300m to Murwillumbah Primary School
• 850m to Mount St Patricks College
• 4.3km to Wollumbin High School
• 33km to Gold Coast International Airport
If you are hoping to secure a home in this ultra-convenient location, contact Elizabeth Hickey today on 0474 908 555.
Information contained on any marketing material, website or other portal should not be relied upon and you should make your own enquiries and seek your own independent advice with respect to any property advertised or the information about the property.