Luxurious Coastal Living in Black Rocks Estate
4 Woodfull Crescent, Pottsville NSW 2489
Welcome to your dream home in the prestigious Black Rocks Estate, where coastal living meets architectural brilliance. This 34sq, 5 bedroom, 2 bath residence, on a spacious 1,180m2 lot, was thoughtfully designed by Tweed Coast Design and crafted to perfection by a local master builder in 2015. Offering a seamless fusion of elegance, functionality, and modern comforts, this property is a true gem awaiting its fortunate new owners.
Step inside this architectural masterpiece and be captivated by the clever design choices that make this home truly special. The spacious layout perfectly balances open living areas and private retreats. The highlight is undoubtedly the home’s ability to fully open out to dual alfresco entertainment areas through glass sliding Bi-Fold doors, allowing for a seamless indoor-outdoor lifestyle. Bask in the warm sunlight and refreshing sea breezes as you entertain guests or simply unwind with your loved ones.
In addition to the spacious open-plan living areas, there is an additional living space that suits a formal living room, media room, or music room. This versatile room allows you to create a dedicated space for entertainment, relaxation, or pursuing your hobbies and passions.
For those who love to entertain and cook, the central kitchen features soft-close cupboards, a stone eat-at benchtop, a Smeg oven and a new Bosch 5 -burner gas stovetop, with a unique and eye-catching glass backsplash. Also included is a Bosch dishwasher and a designated spot for a wine fridge allowing you to store and display your collection in style. Additionally, the home features a full butler’s pantry, with an Omega dishwasher, room for a refrigerator and provides storage space and keeps your kitchen clutter-free
4 out of the 5 bedrooms come with walk-in closets, providing ample storage space for your personal belongings, while stylish ceiling fans add a touch of sophistication and comfort.
The grand master bedroom is a true retreat, offering outside access to the second outdoor alfresco area and the sparkling salt-chlorinated, heated swimming pool. The master bedroom also features a spacious and beautifully designed walk-through closet and a sizeable ensuite for your relaxation and comfort.
The home is equipped with Daikin zoned air-conditioning throughout, ensuring optimal temperature control in every room. Enjoy a cool and comfortable living environment regardless of the season.
The property also boasts two large outbuildings, fully powered, which offer storage for two additional vehicles, along with a pull-through for caravans or boats and offers the potential for a workshop, studio, or hobby space. This additional storage ensures that your cars, tools, and recreational equipment are securely tucked away while providing you with ample space to pursue your passions.
The yard is a haven for outdoor enthusiasts, offering multiple zones to incorporate a family’s needs. There is ample room for children and pets to play freely, space to grow a garden and indulge in your green thumb, as well as dedicated space for a boat or trailer, catering to your adventurous spirit.
Beyond the impeccable features of this home, living in Black Rocks Estate offers a truly enviable lifestyle. Enjoy the gentle sea breezes and the soothing sounds of the ocean while being embraced by a warm and friendly community.
• Architecturally designed by Tweed Coast Design
• Built in 2015 by a local master builder
• Home fully opens out to dual alfresco entertainment areas through glass Bi-Fold doors
• Kitchen with soft-close cupboards, Bosch 5 burner gas stovetop, and Smeg oven
• Full butler’s pantry with additional dishwasher and room for a refrigerator
• Grand master bedroom with outside access to a second outdoor alfresco area
• 5 spacious bedrooms and 2 elegant bathrooms and an extra toilet
• Additional living space for a formal living room, media room, or music room
• Stunning salt-chlorinated heated pool for year-round enjoyment
• Two-car automatic garage with internal access and additional storage
• Two powered sheds, one18sq and another 49sq provide storage for two additional vehicles
• Daikin zoned air-conditioning throughout the home
• Optimised for energy efficiency with a 13.2kw solar system
• 3.4km to Pottsville’s cafes and shopping
• 400m to beach access
• 4.5km to Pottsville Beach Public School
• 2.8km to St Ambrose Catholic Primary School
• 28km to Gold Coast International Airport
• 38km to Bryon Bay
Don’t miss this opportunity to own a stunning home of architectural design, nestled in the coveted Black Rock Estate. Seize the chance to indulge in coastal luxury and experience the best of modern living. Schedule your private viewing today with Tania Sheppard on 0438 446 578 or Elizabeth Hickey on 0474 908 555 and enjoy what this home has to offer.
Information contained on any marketing material, website or other portal should not be relied upon and you should make your own enquiries and seek your own independent advice with respect to any property advertised or the information about the property.